Silver Vilkku Mittens
Regular price $47.00
Reflective Insulated Mittens
These Reimatec fully reflective kids' mittens are some of our favorite for active kiddos. Fully waterproof, windproof and breathable. Lined with soft fleece to keep little fingers warm and dry.
Reima Vilkku mittens are made from a reflective fabric, so they help improve your little one's safety when it's dark out! The waterproof, windproof and breathable material is made up of lightweight but extra warm PrimaLoft® wadding and a waterproof insert. Lined with fleece, these mittens also feel soft and cozy against skin. The reinforcements on the palm and thumb are durable and give little ones a good grip. These mittens are a real must-have for winter! They're also CE certified, so they meet health, safety and environmental protection standards.
- Waterproof insert
- Reinforced palm and thumb
- Full lining: soft, warm fleece
- bluesign® approved PrimaLoft® down blend insulation
- Reima logo badge at side
- Material is reflective and the product has been certified as personal protective equipment
- To ensure visibility, the product should be dressed over the sleeve. When worn over the sleeve, this reflective product can help drivers of motor vehicles equipped with headlights detect the child in conditions of poor visibility. If the product becomes very dirty, visibility may be affected.
Temperatures ca. -10 to -30 °C
Water column at least 8000 mm
Material: 100% polyamide, polyurethane coating, 100% polyester lining.
Care: Wash separately. Do not pull the lining out from the mitten. Do not use detergents with bleaching agents. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble drying or drying cabinet allowed. Max 40C.