Dark Sea Ote Winter Mittens
Regular price $45.00
Sea Blue Insulated Mittens
These kids' mittens are Reima classics. Completely water & windproof. Warm, breathable, and stretchy.
They Ote mittens are lined with super lightweight, extra-warm PrimaLoft® insulation and are made from a windproof material with a waterproof Hipora insert to keep little ones' fingers warm and dry in all weather conditions! The warm fleece lining feels comfortable and cozy against the skin.
The reinforcements on the palms, thumbs, and fingers mean kids can get a good grip on whatever they're holding (and definitely help with making snowballs)! Reflective details are part of the package, too. While the material is sturdy and dirt-repellent, these easy-care kids' winter mittens can also be tumble-dried. They come in a range of colors as well.
- Toddlers' and kids' winter mittens
- Fully waterproof and breathable, thanks to Hipora insert inside
- Very durable material
- Windproof, water- and dirt-repellent material
- Reinforced palm and thumb
- Fluorocarbon-free water and dirt repellent finish BIONIC-FINISH®ECO
- Full lining: soft, warm fleece
- Double insulation on the top part of the backside
- Warm PrimaLoft® insulation
- Reima logo on attachment buckle
- Reima logo on strap stopper
Breathability at least 7000 g/m2/24 h
Durability over 50000 cycles Martindale
Temperatures ca. 20 to -20 °F
Water column at least 12000 mm
Material: 100% polyamide, polyurethane coating
Care: Wash separately. Do not pull the lining out from the mitten. Do not use detergents with bleaching agents. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble drying or drying cabinet allowed.